Friday, April 30, 2010

MyScript for Livescribe Pen

Are you familiar with the Livescribe Pulse SmartPen?

The pen allows you to record audio that is sync'd to your handwritten notes as you write in the specialized notebook. Pretty cool technology!

Well......now it just got a little cooler.

MyScript is an app for the Pulse SmartPen that will enable users to translate their written text into digital text. Think of the possibilities - any handwritten notes can be converted into digital text. Then this digital text can be read aloud by any text to speech software program. Now struggling readers can hear both the audio recordings of the note taking session AND the audio of the notes themselves.

MyScript costs $29.95 but is now available as a 30-day free trial.

If you have a Pulse SmartPen, check it out. I know I am. I will report back on the features of this tool as I move through my trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers