Today we will take a look at a pair of APPS designed to assist users with the tracing of letters.
ABC Writing - This APP allows the user to trace the lower and upper case versions of all letters, while using pictures of animals to help someone make the letter connection. Some of the other features include:
- Phonetic sounds of each letter of the word - Touch the letterThe Lite version is FREE and will only provide letters up to "H". The paid version must be purchased in order to get the whole alphabet. The cost for the paid APP is $1.99.
- Pronunciations of the full word - Touch the word
- Animal Sounds (i.e. dog barks) - Touch the animal
- Easy to Read in Fun, Bold Block Letters.
- Bright and Colorful Visual
- Easy for child to use
- Professionally recorded audio for clear pronunciation
ABC Cursive - This APP will help users with creation of cursive letters. One exciting feature of this APP is the ability to customize the APP to allow a user to practice a specific word or sentence. This is helpful for anyone practicing any text that they need to repeat (phone number, address, etc.)
The cost of this APP is .99.
Do you have a favorite APP you would like to see highlighted? Do you have a favorite iPad accessory? Let us know - maybe you could even be a guest contributor!
Do you want to learn more about APPS? Keep watching our Blog for exciting announcements about future APP related workshops.