This article came across my desk last week and I thought I would share. The article, written by Shelly Terrell, is from Tech & Learning and is entitled "14 Apps that should accompany you to the next conference."
Many of us use the iPad for not only our consumers, but as a productivity tool for ourselves. This article highlights a group of Apps that may help you best use your time at a professional development activity.
The Apps listed in the article include:
- Networking Apps (My Name is E; Bump)
- Note taking Apps (Evernote; Posterous, Mindblowing)
- Free Storage Apps (DropBox; iBooks)
- Streaming Apps (Ustream Broadcaster; Ustream Viewer)
- plus, a handful of additional Apps
Do you want to learn more about APPS? Then sign up for our APP Attack workshop on May 3rd at our Ewing NJ office. This is a new date because the first session is sold out! We are limiting the registration to the first 20 people, so sign up today!
For more info, click HERE.