Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Presentation: Reaching the Digital Immigrants

This morning I presented at the NJAET conference (The New Jersey Association for Education Technology)

Great conference - great sessions! Go to this LINK to view a PDF file of all the session descriptions. The helpful thing about this PDF is that each presenter's email address is listed next to the session title. I am sure they would be happy to email you a copy of their information.

I presented a session titled "Reaching the Digital Immigrants" which was an expanded version of a presentation I delivered at ATIA Orlando this past January with Kirk Behnke (from ESC4 in Houston TX). Thanks to everyone in the session for all your great ideas.

Do you want the handout? Check out the WIKI HERE.

I would strongly encourage everyone to attend this conference next year if you are interested in Educational Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers