Friday, November 06, 2009

One thing from the NJEA Conference

Yesterday I attended the New Jersey Education Association's annual conference in Atlantic City. This was the second year that there was a Technology Intergration Showcase at the conference. If you want to see the list of presentations, check out this wiki.

One of the sessions, given by Lisa Thumann, was all about free internet resources that are available to anyone, and how educators can intergrate these tools into the classroom. One of my favorite websites that I was introduced to is Xtranormal.com. This is a free website where a user can make a movie.

I spent some time creating my own movie. It took me about 45 minutes to do. Check it out.

There was a lot of good information shared at the conference and I thought it was a day well spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers