Do you want to use your iPad to collect ideas, brainstorm, create to-do lists, etc.? Then why not try the myMind G-START mind mapping app?
According to the website, some of the features of this app include:
- Picture topics: Unleash your visual memory muscles.
- Map styles: Choose Organic style for presentations or choose Kinetic if you want a more productive environment.
- 1-Tap create topic: The tapping is reduced at minimum, all the gestures for common tasks (create, move and delete topic, fold, unfold) require a double tap only, at most.
- Auto-Layout insures that topics never get tangled and resizes the canvas to fit the map.
- Minimal user interface frees all the screen space for your map.
- Accessibility: No tiny buttons to tap, the smallest area to tap is the node itself.
- NIGHT MODE: The map and user interface colors are specially chosen to reduce the strain on your eyes under low light conditions.
- Dropbox Cloud background synchronization - no need to wait for maps to download.
This App is FREE! Download it and try it today!
Do you have a favorite APP you would like to see highlighted? Let us know - maybe you could even be a guest contributor!
Do you want to learn more about APPS? Then sign up for our APP Attack workshop on May 3rd at our Ewing NJ office. This is a new date because the first session is sold out! We are limiting the registration to the first 20 people, so sign up today!
For more info, click HERE.