Monday, April 11, 2011

APP Attack! My Health, My Choice, My Responsibility












AbleLink Technologies recently released a new APP focused on providing a "cognitively accessible" self paced learning environment for eight topics that help people live a healthy lifestyle.

My Health, My Choice, My Responsibility


According to the iTunes website:
Link
This program is designed to be used directly by users with special needs to learn about healthy living in a self-directed manner or as part of a group learning activity facilitated by an instructor using the My Health, My Choice, My Responsibility Trainer’s Manual .
This app was developed in cooperation with the Westchester Institute for Human Development (WIHD)

The App focuses on eight session areas:

Session 1: Taking Charge of Your Health
Session 2: Develop a Health Plan
Session 3: Be a Health Self-Advocate
Session 4: Get Moving
Session 5: Eat Right
Session 6: Be Healthy at Home
Session 7: Feel Good About Yourself and Others
Session 8: Stay on Track

The App costs $49.99.


Do you have a favorite APP you would like to see highlighted? Let us know - maybe you could even be a guest contributor!

Do you want to learn more about APPS? Then sign up for our APP Attack workshop on May 3rd at our Ewing NJ office. This is a new date because the first session is sold out! We are limiting the registration to the first 20 people, so sign up today!

For more info, click
HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers